Use of the Service
Use of the Service prohibits in any manner the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam"). You may not use the Service to send Spam.
E-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers.
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names.
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying.
- The point of origin or the transmission path.
- Use other means of deceptive addressing.
- Use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party.
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content.
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or